Brie

Brie
GaBRIElle-Little Sis & Fantastic Daughter (Everybody calls her "Gabby" but to us she is known as "Brie")

Sunday, November 6, 2011

CORRECTION...





<<<--- I received a call yesterday from my younger sister.  She rang to let me know that while she thought the blog was great, she had one major problem with it.  She was not given proper credit in my first post.  Ummmm yea, about that... I somehow ;;)  forgot to add that part in there.

You see... wellll...  I had initially called my sister to ask for her help in coming up with the blog title - and her contribution was “Brie’s Big Cheese”.  I actually vetoed her idea rather quickly telling her that I didn’t see how the “pun” in it related to the blog.  Then later on that evening my light bulb moment appeared, and I decided it was a good name after all. I just tweaked it a bit ;;).

I certainly didn’t mean to leave my one & only gorgeous little sister off of the closing credits.  My bad, Bianca.  ♬♪ Now I’m down on my knees, begging you please... yes, I’m down on bended knee ♫♪ (in my Boyz II Men voice) - pleading for your forgiveness!  It was totally unintentional O:-)

Good! Now that we have that all cleared - we can get back to our regularly scheduled programming...

No comments:

Post a Comment